Forexa One: New Forex Signal
Forexa One is a paid signal for my favorite pairs: USD/JPY and EUR/JPY. Forexa One aims to provide reliable performance considering risks, profits and eliminating major losses. Manual trades with dynamic take profit & stop loss points based on technical/fundamental analysis. This is a better way for my followers and copiers to learn and follow my analysis in real trading account.
Forex Signal: Forexa One Guidelines
Forexa One Signal is High risk trading signal.
- Signal started: May 2020
- Projected win ratio for opened trades: 99-100%
- Initial Deposit: 100 Dollar
- Potential Target: 10,000 Dollar
- Hedging is enabled.
- Maximum “acceptable” draw-down for the whole account (at any moment of trading): -98% which means that (2% of total equity invested in Forexa.me Signals is always safe)
- Leverage used: 1:500
- Maximum number of opened positions: 10 positions [Removed guideline, 1st January 2021]
- Margin used to open positions not more than 10% of total equity.
- Signals are for short (daily basis) & long term (few weeks/months) trading so, do not worry if I let a position or more for long time or if I stick to sideline for a while.
- Manage your money wisely, It is recommended to never invest more than 20% of your total equity in high risk Forexa.me signals.
- Remember to withdraw part of your profits on the last day of every month.
- This is Meta-trader 4 signal.
- Broker used for Forexa One signal: XM | Create account in XM
- Note: If you’ve current account with any different broker, You can use your current account as long as it is meta-trader 4.
How do you subscribe in Forexa One signal?
Subscription fees: 31$ per Month
Performance Records Posts
By the end of every month, I will post my performance results.
See you by the end of May. Thank you!