EUR/USD just touched 1.1447 resistance level, 3 pips away from my previous expectations. It was clear that correction is coming and this short term uptrend will last for a while. we can see support around 1.1290 and 1.0655.
I am expecting EUR/USD to keep on sideline moves in the next week with another attempt to test the next resistance around 1.1675, This will not be fast and the pair should move in choppy way within this range (1.1290 – 1.1675).
As I mentioned before EUR/USD still has strong support at 1.0459 and it tested it once, I am still expecting another test to this support level. Greece’s smoke is turned off for a while but, this topic is not closed. This topic will be the panic button for the euro buyers during 2015.
The EUR/USD has the following major resistance and support levels:
- RESISTANCE: 1.1675
- SUPPORT: 1.0459
Breaking these levels in any direction will take us higher or lower.
My Daily SELL advice (30 pips stop-loss applied):
- Sell at: 1.1660 – Take Profit 1.1460 (200 pips profits)
- Sell at: 1.1530 – Take Profit 1.1480 (50 pips profits)
- Buy at: 1.1350 – Take Profit 1.1550 (200 pips profits)
- Buy at: 1.1270 – Take Profit 1.1470 (200 pips profits)
- Buy at: 1.0990 – Take Profit 1.1090 (100 pips profits)
This signal is valid during trading week: 14th to 19th May, 2015